The beginning of my trip to Asia

I have decided to blog my trip throughout Asia.  Today is the first leg of that trip.  I am flying from Boston to San Francisco and spending the day seeing friends and finishing last-minute planning.  From there I fly directly to Bangkok, where I will spend three days.

For this trip -- the longest amount of travel I've done -- I started with an exhaustive packing list.  Lonely Planet recommends packing a multi-function knife, bug spray, umbrella.  After some thought and consultation with friends who traveled to the Mekong region, I decided to pack light and buy most supplies after I land and as I travel through Asia.  The one crucial item I chose to buy in the US and bring abroad: duck tape.

This entry was posted by Unknown. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.